More than Functions, Picnic Point Conference and Function Centre Caters for:
- Conferences (multi-day, with breakout rooms) Read a testimonial!
- Meetings (small boardroom available)
- Trade expos
- Car Rallies
- Product Launches
- School Formals
- Dinners -Read a testimonial!
- Birthday parties
We look forward to speaking to you personally. Our functions team answer on 07 46315100 or via email.
Please ask for our comprehensive information packages that cover daytime seminars, breakfasts or lunch/dinner events.
Picnic Point is Toowoomba’s premier conference & function venue offering:
- tranquil, private & pretty surroundings
- Parking is FREE! Three car parks are in the immediate surrounds.
- great fresh food
- six private conference rooms
- dedicated, professional service
- capacity from 8-500 people
- we are located on the edge of the Great Dividing Range in Toowoomba
- 1.5 hours pleasant, scenic drive from Brisbane
- we are a short drive from the CBD of Toowoomba, maximum 5 minutes & as a tourist destination we are signposted off the Warrego Hwy (James St)Image By David Liang Picnic Point at night
Picnic Point is the perfect function venue for your next multi day conference, seminar, trade launch or corporate dinner!
Chair covers are available @ $5.00 each.
Covers are white or black with a choice of white or black bands
We will be happy to cater for guests with special dietary requirements.
Please speak to your Function Co-ordinator as prior notice is essential.
Wireless Internet Access Picnic Point
- Picnic Point Toowoomba has the connection called Wireless Internet Picnic Point available for customer purchase.
- We check that this connection is operational each week on a Monday.
- We have wired connections available in Tabletop room & The Cellar & wireless available on our function floor.
1. In Network Connections
Establish the connection should say “Wireless Internet Picnic Point” & show a signal
2. Go to your browser
Should take you to the Picnic Point welcome page, click yes to accept the terms & conditions
3. Then enter code (staff have this code)
4. If you have a connection & cannot get the browser to open then your firewalls may be the problem. Firewalls can block access to a wireless network. You may need to change settings in your virus protection software, or in windows. If it is a company computer your IT department may need to do this.
5. Remember to reset your firewall when you have finished. Picnic Point cannot be held responsible should the connection not work on the day of your event. Picnic Point will call a technician to site at the earliest available time, but will not guarantee the repair work will be carried out in the time frame of your event. We strongly recommend that you have a copy of your data on a USB to ensure a successful event.